October 13, 2011

#24






WISHCASTING WEDNESDAY

over at jamie ridler studios each wednesday, jamie prompts us to
create a wish for ourselves. by publicly stating your wish and doing
so within a loving group circle like the one she has created, the wish
will hopefully become manifest.

yesterday's prompt is HOW DO YOU WISH TO BE LOVED
( sorry i'm a little late)

this question immediately created lots of ripples within my mind.
initially i think i want to be loved just for who i am, warts and all
by those dearest and closest.
i want it be to big and bold and shiny love as well as deep and
unconditional.

but then i stopped and thought about how i love. how i love the people
around me, how i show it, and then also about self love and i came to see
that my self love is lacking and really where i need to put the focus of my
wish towards.

my wish is to truly love myself. to see beyond all my flaws and to appreciate
all of me. i wish to love my self through engaging in a daily ritual where i
honour my physical, emotional, mental and spiritual parts.

7 comments:

Ginny said...

This is a very wise wish. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Anonymous said...

What an excellent direction for this prompt! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you.

dani said...

your wish is way cool.
mine is:
to be loved which ever way the other person loving me can or wants to and be able to accept it without wanting it to be different.
xx

Anonymous said...

To love yourself unconditionally is a beautiful wish.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Julie Jordan Scott said...

Oh, this is absolutely gorgeous. Love the vibe and the energy and the SELF love here...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

Joy said...

So beauty filled! As you wish for your self so I too wish for you as well :)

Tanja @ Crystal Clarity said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you to have forever :-)