October 25, 2011

#31

feeling sad today.
have sat and breathed and felt my feelings, and
although they have changed throughout the day
they are mostly the colour blue.
and so as the moon approaches its dark time, perhaps
it is my time to feel those emotions that are lying
underneath the surface, the not so pleasant ones, my
shadow

i did try to cheer myself up by watching things to make me smile,
searching for that spark that resides within and the videos
i have found today have made me feel humanity so deeply and so
beautifully, i have cried instead.

below is one of my favourite stories



2 comments:

dani said...

this is so beautiful....so beautiful...and yes i am crying now too.

thank you miche:

i love you

dani said...

if we could have all had a teacher like that at that age....

so inspirational and beautiful.

i have had to delay my leaving the house because my eyes and face and red and swollen from crying.