October 12, 2011

#26

LE LIEU PERDU
near Bordeux
I have had the dream for the longest time now, to holiday in the country in France or Italy for a whole summer. Three months would be the absolute minimum time. I can picture it: it's old, renovated, large simple, has a huge garden, a swimming pool, and I don't want it for just me the whole time, I also want to be able to share it at different times with my loved ones - family and friends. I want to get to know the town and start to feel like a local. To travel slowly through the surrounding areas as well. Shop at the local markets and eat and drink things I've never had before. And even learn the language. Maybe I could write a book? Or a film script? Or paint? Or complete a photographic project? Or learn to cook like a chef? Or just relax, be still, do yoga, swim, meditate, breathe, enjoy and love every second spent there....this is the kind of place I have in mind............

More pics here and seen first at Trend Tablet.

No comments: