September 16, 2011

#4

Dreamt and dreamt and dreamt and dreamt last night crazy vivid dreams. In one of them, we were at the beach together, enjoying the sun and heat when I noticed that you had what looked like single baby english spinach leaves or basil leaves growing all over your back in evenly spaced intervals - 5 across and 5 down. I couldn't believe noone had said anything to you about this. I felt embarrassed and sad for you. And then I started picking them off. That was such a weird feeling. It was so cool that you didn't seem bothered at all. Can't wait for that first time enjoying the beach with you again!

2 comments:

michky said...

so i had green leaves all over my back. what does that mean? i had something growing all over that shouldn't have been there? were you thinking of my cancer at all yesterday? but then you very easily helped me by picking them off. helped just as you did when i was needing it.thank you

Anonymous said...

i just asked O what he thought it means:
"that you are so totally green, and stand right behind it, that you even become totally green".
i like this explanation.
kind of resonates with your post # 1.

i think it could mean, new beginnings new growth, branching out....but for some reason i was scared about the growth - or felt like maaybe it was too out there. as you know though i stand behind you wherever whatever you do.
x (d.)