September 27, 2011

#15

                                                    Lukasz Wierzbowski Photography

this is a prettier version of how i'm feeling despite having good sleep.
can't wait for this low level exhaustion type vibe to pass so i can get some work and play done. was just about to do some yoga, despite how tired i was,until a call with my man who told me my voice sounded bad. my voice is my weak spot. it is also my internal guidance system on how i am doing energetically. so i was glad to receive the feedback before i had gone and ignored where i was at.
We really need to learn to listen, EVERY TIME to our body, not some of the time, not almost all the time, but ALL the time. So for now its rest.Gonna go snuggle up on the lounge with my youngest and watch "Flipped" instead!


No comments: